Urban Decay Naked Heat Review πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜±

Hi guys

I hope you're all well?

So I have review for you today! As you've seen on my blog the last two posts have been guest speakers! I hope you've liked those post! There are some amazing blogger who I have guest post from going soon! Look out for Guest Speaker Thursday πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Now you're probably thinking.. Chelsea you've already done a review on your blog of this palette? Yes I have but this is updated post πŸ’πŸ½

I created this look below with the Naked HEAT palette 😱






I am in love with this palette, Ive seen lots of palettes but out all the warm/sunset like palettes, this appeals to me the most. First off, I love the quality of Urban Decay shadows - perfect, buttery soft, highly pigmented. The colours have a deep undertone to them that make them exquisite on darker skin, that some of the other warm palettes are lacking and make some colours look ashy. 








A lot of other reviews I have seen have complained that there needs to be a stand put red shadow but I disagree with the need for a standout red colour. I never use the bright reds in my other palettes because they are too red for me, so I appreciate the more neutral approach to the reddish eye. It's more flattering to me. Ashes and En Fuego are incredible shades to smoke your look out as well. This is probably my favourite palette ever and I highly recommend especially to deeper skin tones.


I use this palate every time I go out and I absolutely love it! I hope you've enjoyed my update post! 

Chelsea πŸ’— xxxx

Comments