Soph X Makeup Revolution Palette Review πŸ’„

Hi Guys!



Hope you've all been well! Its been so long! 

I have been so busy with uni that my blog has been a second priority, but I am back now, only one exam until christmas!!!


So today I have a review for you, Ive had a lot of people asking me to view the Soph X Makeup Revolution Palette, so I managed to get my hands of the palate last week and I've got to say I am very impressed!πŸ™ˆ



I have always love Makeup Revolution as a Brand and I have followed Sophie from 10,000 subscribers on Youtube and I was so excited when she released both of her palette!

I brought the highlight palette but the eyeshadow was out of stock so I have on just managed to get my hands on it!

First of I love the colour selections! There is every coloured you'd ever need in an eyeshadow paletteπŸ™ŒπŸΌ The mattes are so  creamy and buttery and the colour pay off is amazing!! πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Im a lover for a good pop of shimmer on the lid and the shimmers are insane! I barely do a all over matte eye and Im always on the look out for decent shimmer colours! and Ive found them in this palette!
The shade 'Grow old' is my favourite shimmer! It really packs a punch! 😱

The look I created in the right hand side photo are as followed

In the crease - Pancakes, Tiramisu, Mug Cake, Danger and Rosewood in this order 🌸

On the lid - Grow Old in the middle of the lid and Sparks fly on         the inner corners πŸ”₯

I love how this look turned out and I am so impressed with palette and i have been using ever since I brought it!

Have any of you guys used this palette? If so what do you think?

Chelsea πŸ’— xxx



Comments