Let’s talk about Mental health❣️ Blogtober day 16 ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Hi guys! 


Hope you’re all okay ❣️





Today I have a post which is rather close to my heart!
A post about mental health! Now I know what you’re all thinking.. people with mental  issues are ‘crazy’ or ‘weird’? Well you’re very wrong! Now the scary thing is that 1 in 4  people have some sort mental health issue! 1 in 4 people is a massive percentage of the population! 

Mental health issues are not just ones which may be visible, some mental health issues are visible but a lot of them are not!✋๐Ÿผ
There is so on social media about mental health I think it is crazy that not more is being done to help people with mental health issues! 

As some of you may know that I have mental health issues. Mine is that I struggle a lot with anxiety after being bullied badly at collage by people who I considered as friends. It took me over a year to seek help from the doctor and supporting organisations. I kept telling myself that I was 'fine' 'its all in my head' 'no one cares about my problems'  When it turns out that there are people out there ti talk to and they offer amazing help! 
After months of trying to convince myself to go to the doctors I finally made an appointment after I basically hit breaking point๐Ÿ˜• 
Trust me its hard.. Don't get me wrong it took me along time to be brave enough to make that phone call but once I had visited the doctors and spoken to someone about it I had new perspective about everything.
I will be honest.. people who do not have an mental health do struggle to understand! Im not staying that they don't understand but unless you've suffered with a mental health issue then do you really know how someone else is feeling?
I feel like mental healths needs to be more widely recognised! It needs to be more spoken about and not hidden away! ๐Ÿ™‚

I am open to talking to anyone who needs a chat about mental health! ๐Ÿ’—

Chelsea ๐Ÿ’— xxx

Comments

  1. Chelsea I really enjoyed reading this post! I have yet to go to the doctor as I’m simply too anxious! My boyfriend does really help me out a lot and is so understanding so I’m very grateful! I’m glad everything is getting better for you, thanks for the great post! xxx

    www.laurenannbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this post, its so great to see people talking so openly about their struggles and getting rid of the stigma around mental health! Well done for seeking out help, thats sometimes the hardest part! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mental health is definitely a topic that needs to be spoken about more. It's difficult to open up in fear that you won't get taken seriously. And from my own experiences I think the mental health system we have in place is pretty crap so talking to someone you trust is such a good way to start. As a trainee counsellor I spend a lot of time looking at these issues and can relate to a lot of them.

    Maya x
    allthingspinkuk.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts