Blogtober day 8๐Ÿƒfirst impressions of New skincare ๐Ÿ™ˆ

 Hi guys!


Hope you're all okay?



Today I have a skincare post for you. I went shopping few weeks ago and brought these two products from Deep Action. I suffer from blackhead around my nose and chin and it really gets me down, Ive used expensive skin car and nothing really works on the blackheads๐Ÿ˜“

I saw these in Boots and decided to give them ago, I’ve been using them for a week and here are my thoughts๐Ÿ’ซ
The scrub feels amazing on the skin, and it does make the skin tingle but I don’t really mind that too much! My skin felt so clean after I had used this! I used it once in the morning and once at night as I am desperately trying to get rid of these black heads! I think I might have work a little bit ash skin does look clearer ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I used this along with the toner as this is what the brand recommend๐Ÿ‘€
The toner has a very strong smell to it, but most of my toners do, so that’s wasmt really am issue. The first time I used this I was shocked at how much it stung my skin.. I don’t have sensitive skin normally but it really did sting๐Ÿ˜• I continued to use it for the last week along with the scrub and after a few days it stopped stinging, I’m not sure it it was my skin being sensitive to one the ingredients or what.. I don’t know. The toner really does take every single last bit of makeup and sort of your face which I love!๐Ÿ˜Ž
I really like these products and I will be continuing to use them๐Ÿ˜œ
Would I repurchase?
 Yes, I would repurchase and I am looking forward to seeing what else they have in there range ๐Ÿ˜‹

Have you tried any of these?

Chelsea ๐Ÿ’—xxx


Comments

  1. Never heard of this brand! But always worth giving a go!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this brand before but I'm going to keep an eye out for it now x
    http://www.lifeascaitlin.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this brand before, but it sound like it would work wonders!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts