Life Update, Pet update...... Vlogging?? 😱

Hi Guys!


Hope you're all doing well?πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

I have a life update for you today! I have recently finished uni and I'm getting stuck into my blog! I hope you can all tell?😱 So after moving house a few months ago I have been in full swing with redecorating my new room! I went from having the smallest room in outsold house to  one of the biggest room in my new house! HOW EXCITING!!! πŸ˜±πŸ‘ŒπŸΌI have been buying a lot of new homeware bits and bobs which will going into my new room. I have a theme.. yes my room will have theme😱 Whats the theme may you ask?? Well I have always loved copper and rose gold! Anything rose gold or copper I have to have!!! Another colour I'm going to have is grey! I love grey and I personally think its goes well with rose gold and copperπŸ˜„Do you agree? Comment BelowπŸ‘‡πŸ»

Also as I mentioned in one of my other posts I have changed jobs and Im still loving it! I look forward to going to work now! 😱 Im still working the weekends through the summer so posts might not be coming up on the weekend *crys in the corner* πŸ‘ŽπŸ» I will try and get a post or two up on the weekend if I can but keep an eye on my twitter for updates on that 😏 I have been coming up with some ideas for future blogs and I have come up with some amazing ideas and I can't wait to start sorting the ideas out! I think you're all going to love what I have coming up! πŸ’‹

I feel so much happier within myself recently, I went through  a bad stage and I feel a lot better and feel like I can move on and get on with things! I wouldnt be happy without my amazing boyfriend! I can't thank him enough for looking after me and making me feel special, he's one in a million! πŸ‘«πŸ’— I have been watching way to much Youtube recently.. but I can't help it! Im sure everyone else is the same..right?😎I am looking to start a Youtube channel at some point as I would love to daily vlog with the odd sit down videos, but I really would like to get the Cannon G7X ii , but currently funds will not fund that so I'm going to have to save up for a little bit as I would really like to do things properly! Anyone got any advice on how to start vlogging, then let me know I would love to have some help with how to start πŸ˜„
As some of you may know I am a lover of not only makes and fashion but also of lover of pets! 🐢I have a horse, two cats and some fish🐠All of the animals are doing good! The two cats are not having the bets of time due to the weather, we've had a few days of wet cats running around the house but apart from that they are all doing good! The horse also does not like the wet and windy weather, and has been staying in over night for a few days until the weather improves! 🐴 Hopefully we will have some nicer weather on the way? Its meant to be summer right?? Doesn't seem like it πŸ™„


I Hope you've all enjoyed this blog! Let me know in the comments what you think about this style of blogs.. Do you like them?


Chelsea πŸ’—xxx

Comments

Popular Posts