£1 Highlighter 😱

Hi guys! 

Hope you're all well?

Today I have a review for you😏 I went shopping with a friend today and we popped into Poundland, and I knew they had a makeup range but have never had the chance to get my hands of any of their products. I only picked up one product and that was a highlighting powder for £1😱 Poundlands makeup range is called Makeup Gallery and most of the products are one or two pounds which I think is brilliant for people who may be on a budget or would like to try some cheap makeup.


In the Poundland that I visited they only had one shade of the highlighting powder which is called ''Pearl Shimmer'' As you can see from the photos it is a pink shimmer colour, although when you swatch the highlighter is comes out more champagne colour on the skin.👌🏼 It has a lot of glitter in it which is okay but gives the product a lot of fall out. I personally don't mind a product which has fall out and some of my more expensive highlighters I have also have some fall out😱 
The second photo is taken with the flash on and shows the true colour of the product. You can see the glitter from the photo but if you use some fixing spray it makes appearance less glittery and
 more of a shine on the skin, it will also set the product and reduce the fall out. The product says that it is an 'Illuminating super soft touch powder' which I agree with, although there is a lot of fall out and a lot of glitter the powder is not chunky.

The packaging is not that bad for the price. As you can see from the photos is has black plastic packaging, although the packaging is cheaply made for £1 I wouldn't expect the packaging to be great, I wouldn't want to travel as I think it might break and ruin the product ☹️ The writing on the packaging is only printed on and would rub of if you was to leave it in your makeup bag but most of my high end products also do this as so I can't really be disappointed about this😁

Overall for the price I do think it is worth having a look at if you're looking for a cheap highlighter, but you can better product for a couple extra pounds😳

I hope you all have enjoyed this post and if there is any other makeup products which are under £5 you would like me to review then let me know in the comments!

Chelsea 💗 xxx


Comments

  1. I've never even thought of looking in Poundland for make up - I might have to have a little look!
    Best wishes, Gee x
    thelifeofgee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've still yet to try any makeup from the Poundland range, but will be adding this to the list, when I do! Thanks for sharing!
    www.primpstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding little things like this, sometimes makes me wonder why I spend so much money on other products! X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts