Summer Bucket list 🌸🌞

Hi Guys!πŸ˜„

Hope you're all okay??

I have decided I'm going to make a summer bucket list. I have 3 months off Uni another is a couple of things I would like to get done! Some of these things I have already completed before I am writing this πŸ˜„

  1. Get a tan;... Weird I know! unfortunately I am very pale and burn every time the sun comes out! As I work outside with horses I have to be careful that I don't get badly burnt.. Yes I have been burn already this year ☹️ If I get a tan I will be extremely happy!!
  2. Finish My bedroom decor; I have recently moved house! There will be blog about it soonπŸ˜ƒI went from having the smallest room in the house to one of the biggest rooms in our new home! I love homeware and I can't stop buying it.. I have done around 80% of things I would like to do with my room but I am still waiting to buy a few more pieces of furniture and some more accessories!πŸŽ€ 
  3. Book a holiday; I haven't been on holiday since I have in year 11 when I went to Las Vegas!!Such an amazing holiday! I would like to book a holiday for nearer the end of this year.. not sure where? ✈️
  4. Not to watch too much Netflix; Everyone know how dangerous Netflix is.. one minute you're just hating one episode of your favourite series the next thing you know is that you've watched the whole series twice over.. yes I am guilty! πŸŽ₯
  5. Try not to buy many clothes; like most people.. I have a shopping addiction! It's not just clothes and shoes I'm addicted to buying.. makeup and anything to do with my horses I can't help but buy! The worst one is the clothes.. I see a sale sign and I must have a look and I can't help but buy more clothes!!!! πŸ’°
  6. Spend more time outside; although I spend 80% of my time outside either at work or at home with my horses, I really want to try and limit the time I spend in the house doing nothing. I want to spend the summer with my friends and family to make it worth while and not waste the summer away.. although I'm very much looking forward to winter!!!!❄️🌞
  7. Start saving; I really would like to buy some new saddles for my horse which means I need to start saving my wages from work, and stop spending them on clothes. I also want to set a saving account up with my partner so we can start saving for holidays or a house.🏑
  8. Upload more content; because I have so much time off I am going to try and upload at least 3 times  a week on my blog channel! Hopefully it will be more than 3 times depending on how much I am working that week and what else I've got on, but I really want to get good content out for you guys! πŸ“–
  9. Spend less time worrying; I am the worlds worst worrier, i worry about things which are never going to happen for no reason πŸ˜‚ My goal for this summer is to try and stop worrying as much.. sounds simple to some people but for me it a big deal! 
  10. Be happy!; Just be happy! Don't let things get you down.. After all its SUMMER 😎🌞

Hope you've enjoyed this post, let me know your thoughts?πŸ˜„

Chelsea πŸŽ€ xx

Comments