Pure Clay Range From L'Oreal Reviewπ
Hi Guys
Today is an exciting review of the Pure Clay range from L'Oreal. I've always loved the brand L'Oreal and they make amazing products. I brought the Clay Mask which is for detoxing he skin and helps clear any spot or problems that the skin may have. It comes in a 50ml pot which has about 10 applications in the pot and L'Oreal recommend to use the mask two to three times a week for the best results. The mask is rather thick and does take a while to set on the face but it is cool watching the mask dry from a dark grey to a light grey colour. The mask feels tight on the face and I struggled to move my mouth once the mask had dried but it feels like it is tightening the skin which I like.
I struggle with spots around my chin area and after using this mask for 4 weeks alongside the facial wash which I will talk about in a minute, I have noticed a different in the skin around my chin as I no longer have as many spots and my skin is a lot softer.
I also have the facial wash from the same range, and I love this more than the mask, it is quick and easy to use, and does not leave anything on your face! I have used this both to remove my makeup and just to clean my face after work, I work with horses and basically live in a very dirty environment because of it, and this facial wash works wonders at the end of the day when I come home from work and wash my face.. my face instantly feels refreshed and super clean! This wash has the same colour of the mask but is a thin and lightweight formula. The facial wash is £6.17 on FeelUnique and the mask is £8 from Tesco. You can buy these products from many retail stores.
All of my photos are taken from my Iphone 7 plusπ
Chelsea πxx
I struggle with spots around my chin area and after using this mask for 4 weeks alongside the facial wash which I will talk about in a minute, I have noticed a different in the skin around my chin as I no longer have as many spots and my skin is a lot softer.
All of my photos are taken from my Iphone 7 plusπ
Chelsea πxx
Comments
Post a Comment