Pure Clay Range From L'Oreal Review😄

Hi Guys

Today is an exciting review of the Pure Clay range from L'Oreal. I've always loved the brand L'Oreal and they make amazing products. I brought the Clay Mask which is for detoxing he skin and helps clear any spot or problems that the skin may have. It comes in a 50ml pot which has about 10 applications in the pot and L'Oreal recommend to use the mask two to three times a week for the best results. The mask is rather thick and does take a while to set on the face but it is cool watching the mask dry from a dark grey to a light grey colour. The mask feels tight on the face and I struggled to move my mouth once the mask had dried but it feels like it is tightening the skin which I like.
I struggle with spots around my chin area and after using this mask for 4 weeks alongside the facial wash which I will talk about in a minute, I have noticed a different in the skin around my chin as I no longer have as many spots and my skin is a lot softer.
I also have the facial wash from the same range, and I love this more than the mask, it is quick and easy to use, and does not leave anything on your face! I have used this both to remove my makeup and just to clean my face after work, I work with horses and basically live in a very dirty environment because of it, and this facial wash works wonders at the end of the day when I come home from work and wash my face.. my face instantly feels refreshed and super clean! This wash has the same colour of the mask but is a thin and lightweight formula. The facial wash is £6.17 on FeelUnique and the mask is £8 from Tesco. You can buy these products from many retail stores.
  All of my photos are taken from my Iphone 7 plus😄
Chelsea 💗xx


Comments

Popular Posts