Garnier Micellar Water Review πŸŽ€πŸ’‹

Hi Guys!!

I brought the Garnier Micellar Water from Boots a few months ago to test out, as I saw a lot of beauty bloggers and Youtubers raving about it.. and I can see why! Its amazing! I have always struggled to find products which completely remove my makeup without leaving bits behind. I currently have the mini bottle and this will be amazing from travelling as it is only 125ml compared to the full size bottle at 400ml. It is an effective makeup remover which I love because I needed to find something effective! It has no smell and doesn't leave and oil on the face. I used two cotton pads and it removed all the makeup off my face including waterproof mascara! WOW! Ive not used anything apart from the Clinique take the day off balm but this is nearly 1/10th of the price! I would 100% recommend this production and you can by it from Boots, Superdrug, Tesco and also most retail shops which stock Garner products! The photo below was taken off my Iphone 7 Plus :) 

ChelseaπŸ’— xx

Comments

Popular Posts