Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Review 💋Blogtober day 19 😱

Hi Guys! 

Hope you're all okay? 

Today I have a new review for you😅


 I never really thought spending nearly £40 on an eyeshadow palette was really worth it.. until I tried the naked 3 palette, I was lucky enough to be brought the Urban Decay Naked 3 eyeshadow palette for my birthday last year off my boyfriend. He did not know a lot about make up before I met him.. well if anything for that matter, but after months of sharing make up posts on twitter, Facebook and Instagram i think he got the idea, bless him🙈



 This palette has 12 gorgeous rose toned shades, with a few darker shades as well. For a makeup junkie like me I fell in love with it straight away!😱 It also comes with 4 eyeshadow primer testers, alongside the primers the shadows are very easily blended, even the glittery shades blended very nicely. This palette is bit hit and miss for some people, as most of the colours are rose toned, on very light skin like mine the shades go very well with my skin tone, although I've got a few friends who have slightly darker skin tone and they have said that the colours look a lot different to what they are in the pan, which is a shame because I think the palette is great! Black heart is the darkest shade in the palette and it is a shimmery shade and goes lovely paired with nooner and dust for a rosey purple smoky look. You can purchase this palette off ⬇️
 http://www.urbandecay.co.uk

Have you tried this palette? 😄

Chelsea 💗 xxx

Comments

Popular Posts