Makeup Revolution X Soph highlighter palette review 😱 Blogtober day 9πŸ‚πŸ‚



Hi guys!

Hope you’re all okay?πŸ™ˆ

Today I have something which a lot of people have been requesting the do a post onπŸ‘€ I have my review on the makeup revolution and SophDoesNails highlighter palette!
I brought this in Superdrug when I went shopping a few days ago and I had to get it! I also wanted the eyeshadow palette but it was out of stock😞 
The palette has 8 shades for £8! It is amazing quality for the price! There is colours for all skin types in the palette which I think is amazing! πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ




As you can see the left side of the palette is more for the fairer skin tones like myself. The right is for the darker skin tones, but I will be using all the shades.. If they are too dark I will more than likely  use them as eyeshadow.. It works just as well! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ ( Little tip)
Ad you can see from the swatches on the photo below I have very pale skin so they show up rather well on my arms but they are all very bold highlights but if you apply them gentle then you can go for a more natural look.. Me on the other hand loves a popping highlight which you can see form miles away so I built mine up and it looked amazing!



Unlike the eyeshadow palette the shade do not have names, which is fine but it make life a lot more difficult when trying to explain to someone one of the shades 😱 My favourite shades are number 1, number 4 and number 6 on the swatches on my arm.. One being the closest to my tattoo, working downwardsπŸ˜„
 Ive used some of the darker shades on my eyes as eyeshadow and they worked well, I used some fix plus to make them pop a little more and it defiantly worked! I really love this palette and it will be great for travelling! Im going to be taken it on holiday with me next week πŸ˜…





I love this palette and I have following Sophie on Youtube since she had 4,000 followers and I know how much she this means to her and I can't wait until she brings out more makeup items! I will continue to try and get hold of the eyeshadow palette as I would love to try that out too! πŸ’„
Let me know if you've tried any of the ranged what your thought about it? πŸ˜„
Chelsea πŸ’—xxx

Comments

  1. Them shades looks really interesting! Don't think I'd use most of them but having a variety to chose one is always ideal!

    Madiha
    www.mevstheodds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks incredible!! I might have to invest x

    www.laurenannbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shades look so incredible and so pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the subtlety of these colours as someone who isn't too bold with their make up this is right up my street x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo i need thisπŸ‘ŒπŸ» Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I didn’t know there were so many shades of highlight πŸ˜‚ I don’t know how I would choose

    Lon x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts