Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter๐Ÿ˜ฑ Blogtober day 3 ๐Ÿ‚

Hi guys,

Hope you're all okay?๐Ÿ‚



I't blogtober day 3 ๐Ÿ˜ฑToday I have an exciting review for you! I managed to get my hands on one of the Makeup Revolution liquid highlighter which has recently been released.. they are pretty much sold out everywhere but I managed to get one ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ






I have been looking in many different Superdrug stores to find these bad boys and I finally found one which has two colours in stock.. I was so happy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I brought the shade 'Liquid Lustre Gold' It is a metallic liquid highlighter which packs a punch! You can use them alone or along with other highlighters in top which is what I'm personally doing! It really gives an amazing pop of highlight and lasted all day on my skin.. it did not budge ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ If you know me you might know what I am a sucker for anything copper or rose gold the both the packaging and the colour of the product fits this๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ



I was honestly so shocked when I put a little drop on my hand at how far the product went.. the swatch below is of one pump of the product! I mean just look at the glow on it ๐Ÿ˜ I have never been a great lover of cream and liquid products apart from foundations and concealers. I used this under my foundation and as a liquid highlight along with a powder highlight on top and you could honestly  see the glow from a mile away ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ I understand that a popping highlight isn't everyones cup of tea but if you like a strong highlight that will last all day then I would suggest trying to get hold of one of these! They come in 7 different shades and I honestly want every single one of them ๐Ÿ˜ They are beautiful! You can get them in Superdrug stores and on the Tam Beauty website linked here ➡️ https://www.tambeauty.com/SearchResults.aspx?Search=liquid+highlighters ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ 


 As a brand I think Makeup Revolution are fab! They make amazing dupes for high end products and the quality of the products is unreal and especially for the price! I highly suggest checking their social media out! ๐Ÿ’„

Let me know of what you guys think of these highlighter if you've tried them too ๐Ÿ’‹

Chelsea ๐Ÿ’— xxx







Comments

  1. I need to check these out! It looks so nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That liquid highlighter looks fab ๐Ÿ˜
    Rae xoxo

    www.Raexoxo.com & www.RaexoxoMonthly.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment