Favourite Autumn Candles 🕯 Blogtober day 4 🍂
Hope you're all well? 👌🏼
Today I have a post about one of my favourite things in the world.. CANDLES! Who doesn't like candles right? I am addicted! 😱
I have my top 10 of my favourite candles scents for you today🕯
1. Salted caramel.. It is honestly my favourite scent of all times! Yankee Candle used to make a salted caramel candle and I was in love with it but sadly I can't find it anywhere unless it has a massive tag with it 😞 *Cries*
2. Christmas Cookie.. This is another one by Yankee Candle.. you'll see a theme going on here 😱 This is christmas special but them bring it back of most years which is fab because I love this! It is a very sweet scent and literally smells like when your nan would bake cookies but it is amazing! Fills the room instantly! 👌🏼
3. Black Cherry.. A classic Yankee Candle! Everyone knows of Black cherry! It is one of the strongest candles I have even burnt! You can it for days after you've lit it.. which is great!
4. Cranberry Twist.. This was a limited addiction on which I was lucky enough to get gifted to me on my birthday two years ago and I only realised it was limited addiction after I had started burning it 😞
5. Cherry Blossom.. This is more recent release from Yankee Candle, it is s spring scent and smells divine. it can turn a room into a pink flower house! Lush! 🙌🏼
6. Clean Cotton.. Another classic, if you like the smell of freshly washed clothes.. then you'll love this! 👌🏼
7. Mango Peach Salsa.. One of my favs! it such a strong scent but its also really fruity! If you're a lover of fruity scents you'll love this!
8. Red Raspberry.. Tangy sweet scent, lovely strong raspberry scent 😱 100% a summer scent for candle lovers!
9. Summer Peach.. As the name suggest.. a summer peach scent! If you love peaches then you'll love this, I have a small jar of this and it last for ages as you've only got to burn ut for a short amount do time!
10. Strawberry Buttercream.. Last but in no means least is strawberry buttercream, you know the smell of freshly baked cakes with whipped buttercream on the top? It smells like that 🙌🏼 HEAVEN!!!!
Whats your favourite candle scents?