£2 Eye Brush Set Review πŸ’‹ Blogtober day 11 πŸ‚

Hi Guys!

Hope you're all okay?πŸ’‹


Today I have another review for you.. Ive had loads of request to review more products so heres another oneπŸ™ŒπŸΌ 
I watch a lot of youtube as some of you may know from previous post and Sophdoesnails said that she brought these brushes off eBay for £2 and said she uses them daily and they are as good as Morphe brushes.. Well I brought a set to test out! πŸ˜ƒ

On eBay they come in a few difference colours but all come in packs of 4 like these ones. I chose the pink and sliver set and pink is one of my favourite coloursπŸ’—



As you can see from the photo above, the brushes have long handles which actually makes blending easier apparently.. I always hold my brushes near the top but a lot go beauty blogger hold the brushes at the end so you get more of softer blend.. is this true?😱
In the pack of 4 you get two big fluffy blending brushes, one pencil brush and one mini stippling which for £2 is great you have all the basics for a simple eye look, its a shame it does not come with a flat brush to pack colour onto the lid but I'm sure most beauty enthusiasts have one somewhere πŸ˜„
I have no had chance to use these brushes yet but Im planning on taking them in holiday with me and test them out them.



From feeling the brushes they feel just as nice and soft as brushes I have from Urban Decay and Mac, so far none of the hairs have fallen out which is always a plus! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
I will let you know an updated opinion on these brushes after I have used them a couple of times! 

Has anyone tried any brushes from eBay before?πŸ˜…

Chelsea πŸ’— xxx


Comments

  1. Cant believe these are £2 that is insane!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how cheap they are! Let us know how long they last!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those brushes look fab & for £2 thats a bargain 😍
    Rae xoxo
    http://www.Raexoxo.com & http://www.RaexoxoMonthly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's so unbelievably cheap!! They seem good quality too

    Madiha
    www.mevstheodds.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. £2 what an absolute bargain!! 😍 they look really nice too! Great review xx

    www.laurenannbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bargain! Great review girl☺️

    Lon x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment