Autumn and Winter Wishlist 🍂🕸

Hi Guys

How has everyone been doing?😃

Today I have a autumn and winter wishlist for you, its coming to that time of year wear I turn for coats, hoodies, leggings and UGG boots, and I continue to live in them for the next 6 months 🍃

There are few items I really want to get for autumn and winter.. some clothing (most of it lol) and some new makeup bits!💋



So the first thing I really need to get my hands on is a new pair a UGG boots, I live in my UGG boots in the winter and my current pair are coming to the ends of there days , which I'm really sad about!☹️ I got my last pair off the official UGG website, but they do them on the ASOS website so I can use my student discount for them, which will make the a little bit more affordable!


I really need a new autumn and winter coat! Now if you know me well you will know that I have an addiction to buying coats and jackets and I have a whole wardrobe full of them.. But you can never have too many coats right? 😄 I love anything with fur on it and I recently seen this coat in River Island and I fall in love! It is £75 so I am going to have to save for a little bit for this coat.. but I will own it! 😍 It comes in grey like the photo on the left hand side or brown.. but I prefer the grey! 👌🏼







Everyone needs a hoodie for the colder weather right? I have loads of hoodies but I can't help but buy more! Jack Wills do the best hoodies! I wont go anywhere else for hoodies, and I really like this grey one with the blue "WILLS' across the chest! They are not too expensive either and will last for years! 🙌🏼 I have a list of about 10 hoodies from Jack Wills I really want to get!










Another item which everyone needs for the chiller nights is a nice cosy jumper! I seen this one from Calvin Klein in the outlet centre in my local town and I fall in love but unfortunately I did not have the money at the time but I am really looking forward to going back and grabbing it soon! I have a grey jumper which is slightly different and it was from the mens section in Calvin Klein and I love it! It oversized and super cosy! 🙌🏼 They have this jumper in a few different colours and I will probably get it in all the different colours if it fit nice ❄️










Next item is the classic Jack Wills leggings.  I live in leggings, you will always see me in leggings! I have a few pairs of this leggings and they are the best one I have come across! I have tried pairs of leggings from everywhere! ASOS, NewLook, RiverIsland, TopShop, Asda and any other place under the sun that sells leggings.. Ive tried them! I always have the problem of them being see through! I was lucky enough to be gifted a pair for christmas last year and I have never looked back! I know they are £25 for a pair but in my opinion I think they are 100% worth it! 🙌🏼 You can use student discount in Jack Wills so its not that bad when you use the discount!






The one makeup item I am dying to get my hands on is the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette! I swatched it before it had been released in Debenhams and I fall in love! 😍 All the shades are 100% me! Warm autumn tones are 100% the best for my eye colour and I need this palette! I really need to get my hands on this but I really struggling to part the money for it 🙄 I will be purchasing this soon!


I hope you've all enjoyed this post! Let me know whats on your autumn and winter wishlist!

Chelsea 💗 xxx


Comments

  1. River Island have really upped their coat game. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that River Island coat, it's so cute and I adore fluffy things 😂 I also really need that Naked Heat palette. I have seen it everywhere and every time I do I love it a little more! Great post x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts