Summer Makeup and Fashion Wishlist!😱
Hope you're all well?
Today I have a summer wish list for you! ☀️Well I say summer but if you live in the UK like me you'll know that we do no have the best of summers ☹️ I am going to start off with a few fashion pieces I am dying to get my hands on!
I don't know about any of you but I'm addicted to Jack Wills! I love the hoodie that they make and in the summer and winter I live in them! They are perfect for when it gets abit chilly and if you're nothing like me, I feel the cold so I always have a hoodie to hand! They current have a sale on so check it out at www.jackwills.co.uk 🙌🏼
- Im pretty simple when it comes to clothes you'll often see me in leggings and top and a hoodie. I wear a lot of cami tops, I find them so flattering on my body shape and hides all the lumps and bumps we don't want people to see.. love it! I have some beautiful cami tops from River Island and New Look. The grey cami top I was wearing in my previous post, is one of my favourites! They do this cami top in so many different colours I need them all!!👘 You can buy these cami tops at www.riverisland.co.uk
- Shoes.. we all love shoes! I have a little bit of an addiction when it comes to shoes, I like to collect shoes... must be a girl thing! I really would like to get my hands on some baby pink TOMS. I had a pair of TOMS when I was younger and I wore them to death! I saw some really pretty ones on the ASOS website they was actually in the sale, but they didn't have my size ☹️ I will be buying a pair very soon hopefully! You can by these TOMS on the ASOS website.
- The one thing I am dying to get my hands on is the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette! I swatched it in Debenhams on one of the Urban Decay stands and I was so shocked at the pigmentation of this palette! Its so beautiful, I need this palette in my life! Unfortunately I do not have the money to buy this palette at the moment although I am dying to review this for you guys!😏You can buy the palette on the Urban Decay website or at Debenhams.
- Another Urban Decay product that I really would like to try is the All Nighter full coverage foundation, I have heard many people say its very good for people with oily skin, which should fit me very well! I have combination skin but I like to have a full coverage foundation on! 👌🏼
- I really want to try the Lottie London Shimmer Squad palette. There has been so much hype around this palette and I really want to try it! My favourite thing about makeup is highlighter! The shades look amazing and pigmented and I must have it! You can buy this at superdrug or of the Lottie London website. I hope you all like this post! Let me know you summer wish lists and what you'd like to get your hand on this summer!Chelsea 💗 xxx