Daisy Street Denim Jacket Review 😱

Hi guys!

Hope everyone is okay? 😄

Today I have a clothing review for you! I was looking for the perfect denim jacket and I spent ages trying to find one that I loved until I looked on ASOS and found the brand Daisy Street. I have never heard of this brand before and I was really looking forward to trying something from the brand out. I was lucky enough that my boyfriend brought me this denim jacket and he brought it for £39.99😱

I bet you're all wondering what this demin jacket looks like? Well I'm going to try something little bit different day and insert a clip of me wearing the jacket 🎀
As you can see from the clip it runs big for the sizing, as I have never order anything from Daisy Sreet before I got the XL which on the size chart say it was a size 14. As you can see the arms are very long on me, which I don't mind but I think I would get the size below if I order anything from them again (Which I will be 😄) I love the details on this jacket! Anything with lace up detail on it... I have to have it! You can see from the clip and the close up photo that you can style this lace up detail how ever you like, I personally like the lace up to be loose up the top and gradually getting tighter as it goes down, but you can style this how ever you like! 💋
Overall I love this jacket and I have been wearing it non stop since I got it! I think for the price It amazing. It is currently on sale for £19! So grab go grab a bargain guys!🎀


I hope you've all enjoyed this post, let me know your thoughts on the videos clips as well as it is my first time doing a video clip! 👌🏼

Chelsea 💗xxx


Links to the jacket is here in size Xl; http://www.asos.com/daisy-street/daisy-street-denim-trucker-jacket-with-lace-up-trim/prd/8083464?clr=blue&SearchQuery=daisy+street+denim+jacket&pgesize=7&pge=0&totalstyles=7&gridsize=3&gridrow=2&gridcolumn=2
 Link to the top I'm wearing in size 14; https://www.riverisland.com/p/light-blue-bow-shoulder-cami-top-706936
Link to the legging I'm wearing in size 12; http://www.jackwills.com/redbrook-graphic-ankle-leggings-100012942001.html?cgid=Ladies_Trousers_Leggings#start=7


Comments

  1. Ahh I like how different this denim jacket is to the really plain ones. I also like the fact that you did a video showing the jacket!! xx

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its a lovely jacket and I would recommend it to anyone looking for something abit different! awh! Thank you so much! I was thinking of something I could which was abit different! Glad you liked it xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts