Freedom Makeup London Pro HD Brow Palette Review



I brought this Freedom Makeup Long Pro HD Brow Palette when the brand first came out in stores about 6 months ago! When i brought this palette i managed to get it for £3 but now the price has gone up to £10 but for what you get you are getting a really great deal! Anastasia Beverly Hills brought out a Brow Pro Palette which is nearly 10 times the price but is basically the same thing as what you get with this palette. You get 12 shades ranging from light browns to black, I have natural dark brows so i brought the 'Dark' palette but you can get lighter palette for blonde hair. There is a colour for everyone in these palettes! You also get a pink toned highlighter for your brow bone, a concealer colour, mini brow brush and 4 brow stencils and all for £10! All of the shades are very creamy and not powder like.. like some of the other brow products I have had in the past. I honestly fall in love with this the first time I used it and now I wont use anything else unless its the Anastasia Dip Brow, although I find that it drys out very quickly and I haven't used it in ages now because I've got this kit which is so amazing I just can't help myself from using it! The Highlighter in the palette is very rose toned and does not really work for me as it to pink toned for me, especially for under the brow bone, I prefer more champagne colour for my brow bone. The concealer colour for a dark palette is actually the correct colour for my skin tone and I have very light skin and that surprised me, I'm sure the concealer in the lighter palette would be even better! Its a very thick but it works so well, so I'm not complaining! You can buy this Brow Palette on the Freedom website;
http://www.freedommakeuplondon.com/makeup/brows/pro-hd-brow-palette-medium-dark.html

Comments

Popular Posts