Guest Speaker Thursdays πŸ’πŸ½

Hi Guys 

Hope you're all well?

So today I have another guest post for you! I am loving having other blogger come onto my blog and share something they are passionate about! I have A few blogger who would like to do a guest post ob this blog so I will uploading them on Thursdays πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

So Today I have Ray who has created IndustryMe, her social media handles are

Instagram - @industrymeoffical 
Twitter - @Industrymee
Blog - Here

Please go and check her social medias out and give her some love!


Fashion has a wide impact on a number of industries and the music industry is no expectation. An artist's image is a key marketing tool as well as a form of expression. 
Where is can this expression be found in its purest form?

Music videos!


Music videos are the mother of all marketing tools really opening up the audience to an artist's world, namely their creative mind. 
For those with the larger budgets, creativity has no boundaries. With multiple outfit changes and a plehtora of locations to choose from the possibilities are endless. 
So without further ado her are my top 5 Music video looks.




In a number my one is 'Feeling myself' by BeyoncΓ© and Nicki Minaj. This music video had so many great looks I did not know where to begin. Being a female empowerment anthem, I expected nothing less than statement prints, bold categorises and bright colours. I will leave both signature looks below for your viewing pleasure, but my favourite was Nicki Minaj in the custom fur sleeved baseball jacket. It was girly and dramatic without being over the top and in the classic colours black and white.




In at number two is a look that caught my eye simply because it was the first time I'd seen this artist look relatively normal in a music video. I use the term normal incredibly loosely. Throwback to 2010 and Lady Gaga's telephone once you get passed the fact that she’s wearing coke cans in her hear this outfit is pretty cute.




Moving on the weird and wonderful this list wouldn’t be complete without Missy Elliot. She is literally the only person that could pull off a garbage bag. Her look from 'Super dupa fly' will go down in history as one of the boldest music video fashion statements.




By now you guys are properly screaming, where are the men? Do not be alarmed I have got you covered. The guys have had their fair share of standout moments. In at number four is the legend that is Michael Jackson. Yes, you guessed it his look from thriller. I can promise you that this red jacket will be worn for generations to come. It is what I like to call a statement piece. This ensemble is likely to be one of Michael Jackson's most famous looks.



Finally, in at number 5 is JLS. I was a massive fan of JLS, who had many memorable looks but the one I just can’t get out of my head is this one. I am pretty sure it was inspired by the power rangers. Whatever the inspiration this is up there on my not so great list.



I hope you enjoyed this post from Ray and make sure you check out of her social medias! 

Chelsea πŸ’— xxx



Comments